February 16, 2016

COFFEE AND HOT CHOCO BROWNIE


Again I'm preparing myself for another exam but all I'm thinking about is this Brownie Hot Chocolate I got to taste few weeks ago. The other hot drink is a Cinnamon Cappuccino, but since I don't drink coffe I opted for this hot choco to try out. And OMG the crumbled brownie on top was the 'cherrie on top'. I actually ate the brownie and the whipped cream first and the drank the hot chocolate, but I should have stirred everything together and then drank it. The crumbles left in the drink made it taste ten times better. How I wish I could have a zip of it right now! My partner in crime is currently on a family trip in NY (lucky her), once she comes back and I finish these exams, we're totally gonna hit the coffee shop again!

Coffee shop: Caffè Pascucci
.

No comments:

Post a Comment