December 29, 2017

December 2017 Update!

Hello guys! I don't know if anyone still reads my blog, but I'm back again to update you guys on life. First of all, I'm still in Italy, still studying, still living with my parents. But oh boy, this year has been a very good and very challenging year. I've been able to travel more, spend quality time with my family and friends more, made new friends, got out of my comfort zone and challenge myself to achieve something! I've managed to get my first ever serious job at the beginning of the year. I've been working full time since then, that's why I haven't been able to write a post, but of course, that's not an excuse.
Lately, I've been itching to be creative, take videos, photos, re-decorating my room and so on. This year is about to end so why not end it on a creative way and enter 2018 with a good start.
If you didn't know me and my cousin Allie have created a youtube channel two years ago and we still use it as a platform to share our lookbooks and travel diaries. It's called TheMeetingArrows (https://www.youtube.com/c/TheMeetingArrows), so feel free to visit us on there too.
This is all for now. I know I keep making a comeback every winter, but this time I will try harder to keep up with the blog and share with you guys my life experience, as well as my current fashion style! Guys, please stay tuned!  <3


                                                                                                                  xoxo,   Marie.
                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment