January 19, 2016

Diary: 21 AND WHAT

There are so many things I want to do. Yet I'm at that point where I haven't got my life figured out yet. I want to be able to live comfortably enough. I always say that I don't need a huge mansion or a ton of money or a dozen car. And that's true. All I want is what I need. But by saying this I don't mean living too simply or cheaply. I want a nice, happy and simple life obviously, being able to afford the things I need, the house I want and the family that I want. and a little business even, if G-d will allow me. A cosy and minimal house not huge not small where I can put my flowers plants and light candles, with a veranda where I could have breakfast and enjoy the fresh air and a backyard where kids and the dog could play and a simple car to use sometimes to go to places or bike to go to the local market. Be able to pay doctor appointments, helping my family and others.


All I know is that I must fulfil the mitzvots and keep serving the most high because he's the reason we're all here now, why things are happening and why are future is going to be good to us. Never forget to trust in his plans and in his timing. Do the best in what we do and use most of our time to build the future that we want by putting him first in our lives. We won't even realise some time from now that we are already living our dream future.

No comments:

Post a Comment