February 1, 2016

LIFETIME

Just got home and I had to quickly write about this girl, Darlene. Today I spent the whole day with her trying to make up for all the dates we couldn't go on with each other. We usually meet on weekends and that's quite often if you think about it, but in my mind I feel like I took her time for granted and now, she's leaving to Davao, Philippines in two days time. Only couple of minutes ago I bid farewell to her and I burst out crying. I've only met her in the beginning of 2015 but I can safely say that she is one of the most genuine, kind, lovely and inspiring people I've ever known. We didn't have much time to chit chat or hang out during her stay here because of work and school but with all the hugs and cuddles we shared, she knows she holds a special place in my heart. Earlier, she handed me a short letter before separating, all I can say is that I'll miss her more than I could have imagined. 


God bless you Darl. I'll miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment